If you are planning to play at a physical casino, you should know that they implement dress codes, which must be strictly followed. Otherwise, you will not be able to enter the premises or if you are permitted to, you will not be able to wager in certain games. Thus, you must wear the proper attire before you drive into a casino.
What are the Dress Codes in Casinos?
Here are some of the dress standards implemented in casinos:
* No wearing of disguises including face paints
* Sexually offensive pictures and/or slogans on shirts must not be worn
* Sleeveless and singlet tops are not tolerated on men
* Soiled, ripped, and torn clothing will not be permitted but designer ones are allowed
* Footwear must be clean; soiled work wear is not permitted for entry
* Offensive tattoos are a big no-no
* The only instance where in caps and hats are allowed are in cases of medical necessities
* Any attired associated with criminal organizations are not permitted
Other casino dress rules include the following:
* No wearing of swimsuit or beachwear
* Those who do not practice a tolerable level of hygiene will not be allowed within the premises as it may be offensive to other casino-goers
* Attire must be neat and tidy
Notes on Dressing to Gamble
Here are some tips on how you should dress when heading to a casino:
* Wear something comfortable but avoid revealing and offensive clothing.
* Dress casually when it is allowed in the casino. However, avoid wearing open shoes, flip flops, and sandals.
* If you plan to go beyond 6 pm, dress up by wearing button down shirts for men and cocktail dresses for women. You can also dress up by adding accessories to your attire, slipping on a sweater, or adding other accents to your outfit but make sure that you keep it presentable. Do not overdo with the accessories.